Alice Tioli was born in 1991 in Padua. She is currently attending the Academy of Fine Arts in Venice, lives and works in Venice.
She started painting at the age of fourteen. Hers is a journey in progress, which is increasingly in search of the material and color as the substance of the picture. The subjects are mostly female figures: an anorexic woman, a girl intent on eating an ice cream or a baby clinging two appearances oppressive, all this and more of his work are a testament to the fragility of the human psyche, which builds the monsters around him, but could never really get rid of it. The painting of Alice goes from the early figurative paintings the impending abstraction of the past, without losing the underlying theme of his poetry, which stands out not only on canvas, but also engravings, drawings, and anything that can serve to extirpate trauma from her and from our minds.
- exhibition of paintings in Rubano (Padua) in 2007
- exposure in Rome following the selection of the "Crayons de couleurs" in summer 2010
- exposure at the store "Tuel'arte" in Padua in 2010
- exhibition of paintings at Fiera di Padova in 2010
- live paintings with the use of different techniques during performances of art, music and theater
- exhibition in Padua: Ram, Nuovi Segnali 2011
- exhibition in Vicenza in 2011, in the municipality of Montecchio
- June (2013): participation in the performance of Marcello Maloberti at the Venice Biennale
- November 2013: exhibition in Padua at the "MPX" Cinema, in Nuovi Segnali 2013